Purveyor of sartorial enlightenment

dress your eyes...

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Bag It!


GRACE EYELET SHOPPER £210 REISS

My accessory pursuits have almost always been devoid of bijou. My rings have often been insanely cumbersome, my heels employ vertiginous heights and bags just don't attract unless they have the potential to carry a small child (in my case my entire beauty cabinet, a selection of pharmaceutical pills and potions, books, magazines, sunglasses, water, fruit and innumerable receipts - some of which, conveniently, rid me of my over-chewed gum.)
Then, along came a by-product of my favourite (high-end) high street clothing brand that is Reiss. It is a rarity that I am so bowled over and border line infatuated with a bag. This one has truly swept me off my feet and set my heart racing. From the West End to Richmond, Kingston, Guildford and Brighton I have visited Reiss just to be re-united with Grace. She's a beautiful canvas receptacle with a sleek black leather trim and the perfect size gargantuan! She's Worth every penny of £210.
This love will never die...

No comments: