Purveyor of sartorial enlightenment

dress your eyes...

Thursday 2 December 2010

I Heart Sam Edelman Bootys

Dear Santa, I think I've been good this year...no, I definitely have. In any case, even bad girls deserve some bootylicious Edelman's. It's hard to pin down the perfect pair - ones that differ from the influx of samey styles. I want a luxe appeal to my boots. I like over-knee, which compliment my 40 incher pins. I like tough luxe: lustrous leather with elements of gold but not too much where tawdry comes in to play. Sam Edelman shoes have seen many page impressions, in the best glossies, since its inception in 2004. My search for the ultimate in footwear fetishisms has come to a satisfying and triumphant end. Sam's delectable bootys, which also come with signature inscribed soles, have given me reason to love this cold weather right now.

Visit http://www.samedelman.com/

No comments: