Purveyor of sartorial enlightenment

dress your eyes...

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Time Is Luxury

At the appropriate time when luxury watches are experiencing a surge in profits, I thought I would share my love for wrist candy. I am currently coveting(sorry overused word) chunky, statement, 'don't mess with me' - mostly men's - watches. Never without a pretty basic ensemble of skinny trews, blazer and heels (no fuss, no frills and void of colour), I somehow think that a watch is the perfect accompaniment to offset such minimalism, don't you? My wrists resemble toothpicks so an unapologetic oversized face lined in swarovski crystals resting upon a thick enrobement of rose gold will be a terrific enhancement. If funds would allow my Christmas treat would be from watch master (handsome too) Mr Tateossian, but Asos have cheaper alternatives that will have to suffice - Michael Kors being my preferred choice.

(From top: Tateossian Rose & Black Gulliver £295, Tateossian Rose Gold Gulliver £390, Michael Kors Rose Gold £199, Marc by Marc Jacobs £150, La Mer £125)


No comments: