Purveyor of sartorial enlightenment

dress your eyes...

Sunday 21 November 2010

Suzy Menkes Talks To Victoria Beckham




Watch Suzy and her idiosyncratic doo talk to Vic about a 'possible' VB Menswear collection (or not) and Vic's view on fashion and the web. I have always favoured Victoria's 'unfussy femininity' approach to fashion. She remains a celebrity who has been consistent in her sartorial pursuits. Even before the tsunami of effortless chic crashed down on us, Victoria was channelling the understated look. I used to avoid making the announcement that she was my style icon but now I will say it with pride. I don't care if she works the solemn facial expression, I would if I had the paps tarnishing my prim appearance with their bolshy and invasive ways. I agree Suzy, "All hail queen Victoria".

No comments: