Purveyor of sartorial enlightenment

dress your eyes...

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Cake Pops!


Now I know that my blog is dedicated to the most delectable clothes, shoes etc but I couldn't resist to honour a space on my blog to Cakepops. A delicious itsy-bitsy orb of cake on a stick and decorated in a myriad of ways. They're novelty is imitable.
They're the latest confectionery concept set to dethrone the celebrated cupcake. I've heard about these sweet pleasantries but after stumbling across the blog http://popbakery.blogspot.com I am now officially a cakepop groupie. I am following their every move and hope that, one day, I can indulge in my very own Pop. At Pop Bakery you can even design your own Pops and have them delivered. If it were my party I'd have clusters of hats and handbags, shoes and boots - just to test their pop moulding ability.


CAKE POPS MADE FOR A CALVIN KLEIN LINGERIE COLLECTION LAUNCH



GEISHA POPS FOR A JAPANESE PARTY


HORSE POPS FOR A HEN PARTY
Images from Pop Bakery

Pop Bakery is a mother and daughter team based in North West London.
If you're like me and just have to surrender to cake in its entirety then email clare@popbakery.co.uk

No comments: