Purveyor of sartorial enlightenment

dress your eyes...

Sunday 1 May 2011

Fashion Foibles

The bane of my life is that I just don't get to experience disposable income in mighty amounts. It's just not on. My job forces an abundance of delectable fashion before my very eyes, teasing and never not tantalising. Mostly, I can't afford the pieces that have me beguiled. Fashion is, quite simply, a constant fantasy and only when I buckle under the pressure of the voice that says, "Don't eat, buy me" do i get to embrace what i love so much: clothes, shoes and all the pretty accents that go with. I literally get lost in perusing etailers and their 'New In' departments. I must remain in the loop of what's creeping in and what's dominating amongst the stream of trends. Some may say it's a fluffy existence. I say it's an affinity that we all dabble in, i'm just an extremist! Here's a few beauts that i might not have to starve myself for...

No comments: