Purveyor of sartorial enlightenment

dress your eyes...

Saturday 9 April 2011

This Week I Mostly Need/Want/Desire...

Quite often, my style preferences oscillate between the pretty 'proper' sloany look (loafers and chinos eceterarr), to the whimsical wonders of brands such as Marchesa, and then elements of tough luxe with stud strewn biker boots, or booties if we're going for a complete contradiction. That's the point of fashion though, right? I have consistently played with the theme of grown up chic and felt quite cosy in my loafers and blazers. However, the rebel in me is dabbling in leather jackets of late, and quite liking the care-free element to stomping around in...stompy boots.

With a new barrage of collections settling in (very nice they are too), here's my latest wants/needs/must-haves to keep me going, until I settle on a something new...boho chic? Could definitely make that one work with my hippy-appropriate tresses...


Studded Biker Boots
Jimmy Choo £719 Mytheresa.com

Rita Leather Jacket
ACNE My-Wardrobe.com £700

Baseball Jacket
Topshop £42

Ballerina Flats
Tory Burch @ Net-a-porter.com £200

Safari Jacket
Warehouse £80

Richmond Bag
Jaeger £299

Strapless Gown
Notte By Marchesa @ Net-a-porter.com £825

Double Bracelet
Balenciage @ Mytheresa.com £125

Crochet Waistcoat
Topshop £45

Croc Loafers
Miu Miu @ Mytheresa.com £325

Sandals
Miss Sixty £106









No comments: